If you’ve fallen in love with Chrome but can’t make it the default browser as you have not jailbroken your iPhone or iPad then check out this neat workaround by Jon Abram.
Abram has created a bookmarklet that will allow you to open the current webpage in Chrome.
Abram explains how it works:
You can follow these instructions to add the bookmarklet:
- Copy the line of code below:
- Bookmark this page.
- Open the Safari bookmarks, click “Edit”, and edit the new bookmark.
- Rename it to “Open in Chrome” or something like that.
- Delete the URL that’s there and paste in the above code.
- Then tap on the Done button, followed by “Done” buttons again.